Receent user-visible changes to matwrap
Changed copyright to the perl artistic
- Fixed several problems related to incompatibilities between
perl 5.004 and 5.005. Symptoms were that some C++ functions
were not parsed correctly, and that spurious warnings about hash
codese were generated. Version 0.56 should work now with both
perl 5.004 and 5.005.
- The install procedure no longer tries to fix your mkoctfile
- Modified the install procedure not to report an error if octave
- Fixed a number of bugs related to char and unsigned char
processing which made it impossible to use arrays of chars.
- Added a new set of simple test examples.
- Get rid of compilation warnings in generated code about const-ness.
- Added support for short and unsigned short types for matlab and
- For matlab code, added the -use_mxCalloc option which uses
mxCalloc instead of alloca.
- Only output pointer conversion routines if they are needed. This
should remove a number of compilation warnings.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes; now works on perl 5.003 as well.
- Initial release.
Back to matwrap home page